Saturday, January 24, 2009

Need An Unbiased Opinion About Fat Loss 4 Idiots? Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet Consumer Feedback Research

The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet is one of the most popular diets available online right now. Although the name is probably intended to convince the potential customer that this diet is so easy that an idiot could do it, I was a little put off by this name and started to wonder if this diet really works. Now curious if this diet is for real,I did some market research on Fat Loss 4 Idiots. When I started my research, I had a hard time to find an unbiased Fat Loss 4 Idiots opinion - although there are thousands of affiliate reviews raving about the product.

I searched for hours and hours, looked at every website that could potentially have genuine user reviews and feedback. The main thing I was searching for were of Fat Loss 4 Idiots complaints. There weren't any real complaints. Some people were complaining about the fruit and veggie day included in one 11 day cycle (fruits and veggies are healthy, so that's fine with me) and the part that you have to drink 8 glasses of water each day (this should be included in everyones diet anyway). If you are a diabetic, you should consider that Fat Loss 4 Idiots has no diabetic meal plan - this was one complaint. Diabetics should stay away from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

The main consumer consensus is that Fat Loss 4 idiots works. If you are open to stick to a strict diet plan - at least you get to eat the foods you like, you will lose weight with this diet. Only the people who didn't stick to the diet plan were complaining about not losing weight. Probably the same people that try every diet and never lose any weight.

My personal consumer reports review of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet has been very positive overall, I hope the time I invested in this research will pay itself off by losing me some weight. I will give Fat Loss 4 Idiots a try - I really like the meal plan you get with every 11 day dieting cycle, which is ready to go and fits right into my busy schedule. No need to spend hours and hours counting calories and preparing meals. If you do not like just eating one type of food per meal (e.g. cottage cheese), you should probably stay away from this diet.

My opinion about Fat Loss 4 Idiots has changed. I have to say it is really the case that an idiot could go on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet without a problem. I have a very busy schedule and don't have the time (and no interest) to research all the facts about healthy eating and making my own diet plan - if this is the case for you as well, you should give Fat Loss 4 Idiots a try. If I should not be satisfied with the diet, I will go for my money back, as they offer a 60 day money back guarantee.

 

No comments:

To get more information on weightloss programs and ebook search google
Google

Other Interesting Blogs By Our Friends